Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm just trying to save some money

Hello everyone!

My name is Nancy and I am cheap! No, I know what you are thinking, not cheap in that way, but cheap in the way that I am living. Like the title says, I'm just trying to save some money. Like I always tell my friends when they find me trying to bargain, or not spending money, I tell them "Times are hard," and "I need to save money." . However, let me say that I have not always been this way. I've always been a big spender. I spent money I didn't have causing me to have all types of debt, and now I'm slowly trying to recover from those financial difficulties. I'm in my mid-twenties, I live at home and I don't have one penny in my savings account. I know its bad, but that's why I'm trying to do something about it now. This blog is to follow my journey into saving money and the way that I do it. I hope everyone else comes on this journey with me, and tell there story on they came from nothing to saving a few bucks. Every day, I will give my story on how I saved money and how much I'm saving. Hopefully, everyone else will tell there story too. My next blog will be on a new way that I found that I can save money and it is called the "pay yourself" concept. Please read my next blog to find out how the "pay yourself," concept can help you save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment